Pageviews past week

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Thank-you Joanie

Thank-you Joanie for the award..I sure haven't been very good at keeping up a blog and may end up getting rid of it completely..But for now I will post 5 addictions although there are many more :-)

1. stitching ..right now I am on a mail art kick and I can't get enough..I LOVE IT!!!

2.Mah Jong..I play this mindless online game by the hours then get mad at myself for wasting so much time..

3.the computer..I just waste to much time on here reading all the blogs I love..

4.good patchouli oil and musk perfume are big loves and addictions

5.I love old stuff and always have so I collect everything..I will have to post some pictures of some of my collections..

I don't know who to tag so anyone that wants to take part go ahead..This is fun

No comments: