Pageviews past week

Monday, January 30, 2012

Oh How I Love Mail Art




The person I was stitching for received her envelope today, so I can share what I stitched for her.Our theme was Needlework.It was funny the Prairie Schooler I stitched on the front was the same design Meari stitched on her envelope.It was another fun exchange and all the girls followed through on their commitments..

I bet you are wondering about the weekly updates I was going to show every Monday on True Virtue.Well the truth is I have not been stitching on it much, so there really isn't much to show.Hopefully I will have an update soon.I know tomorrow I am going to be outside.Temperature is supposed to be in the low 60's and I will be hanging sheets and blankets on the line and enjoying some of that warm sun.

6 comments:

Julianne said...

Connie,

Your mail art is really, really lovely. I bet your partner was thrilled. What a fun theme and of course their is a PS design that always fills the bill!

diamondc said...

I love your mail art I should try this sometime.
Blessings
Catherine

Siobhán said...

Your mail art is beautiful!! Love that PS, too.

Brigitte said...

Oh Connie, what a gorgeous idea to use these designs for an envelope. It turned out so beautiful!

samplerlover said...

Love your mail art.

Meari said...

Thank you for the wonderful mailart. I love it! I also thought it was funny that I stitched the same chart for my partner. It was a great exchange. :)